Disneyland Resort Discount
The days are getting shorter and summer is coming to an end. The start of the school year is just around the corner, and by the time Labor Day arrives on September 5th, most kids will be back in school, eagerly counting down the days until Thanksgiving break. For those of us who haven’t made it to a Disney theme park this year, now would be a great time to visit Disneyland to take advantage of a special discount during Disney’s Soundsational Summer which ends on September 5th.
In June, Disney raised ticket prices for visits to both the Disney World and Disneyland Resorts, bringing a 3-day Disneyland with Park Hopper ticket up to $224 for adults. With Disney’s current offer, those tickets are now only $199, a savings of $25 per ticket! The offer is not available at the box office and discounted tickets must be purchased in advance online.
- $199 for 3-day Disneyland/Disney California Adventure ticket with Park Hopper Pass which allows ticket holders to visit both parks in one day
- The first visit to the parks must happen before or on October 1st, 2011 and expire thirteen days after the first day of use or October 14, 2011, whichever occurs first
- One Magic Morning early entry admission per ticket which allows early entry into select attractions at Disneyland Park before it opens to the general public on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday
- Guests staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel before September 5th will also receive 2 FASTPASS tickets per person
- Disneyland Resort hotel guests can also take advantage of early access previews to The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure at Disney California Adventure before the park opens to the general public
Be sure to check out all of the new attractions and shows that have opened recently at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Parks! Below are some of the highlights.
The Little Mermaid – Ariel’s Undersea Adventure: A brand-new dark ride featuring everyone’s favorite Little Mermaid and the villainous sea witch Ursula, one of the largest and most advanced audio-animatronic ever made!
Mickey’s Soundsational Parade: A whimsical new parade featuring live musicians, dancers, and many of your favorite Disney characters from The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, The Princess and the Frog, Aladdin, Peter Pan, and more – even the Disney Princesses make an appearance!
Star Tours – The Adventures Continue: The Star Wars-themed simulation ride has been updated to feature outstanding 3-D graphics and reimagined to include brand-new characters and more than 50 possible adventures you can experience.
Magical, A Fireworks Spectacular: Disneyland’s current fireworks spectacle around Sleeping Beauty’s Castle is as magical as ever and features beloved Disney songs and enchanting visual effects.
World of Color: This phenomenal nighttime show is California Adventure’s answer to Disneyland’s Fantasmic and is an absolute not-miss spectacle of water and lighting effects that bring Disney characters to life.